During a career as information systems consultant, executive, and university teacher, Tim Warner has led significant organizations in both the private and public sectors to make effective use of information technology. His recent assignments include:
• leading product development for the smart card division of a US multinational
• directing a research study into the effects of emerging technologies for a multi-client consortium that included IBM, Hewlett-Packard, and Procter & Gamble
• investigating and identifying opportunities for innovation in the use of information technology in healthcare
• consulting with the World Bank on social media strategy
• consulting with Ontario government ministries on IT strategy
• developing algorithms to ensure the integrity and continuity of interactive films
Tim has published in a variety of main-stream, technical, and professional media, including Technology Review, Sloan Management Review, Globe and Mail, Business Quarterly, and Computing Canada.