Thirteen CFC Alumni Receive 2016 CCE Awards Nominations
By Cory Angeletti-Szasz ● April 11, 2016 12:30
The Canadian Cinema Editors announced the nominees for the sixth annual CCE Awards this morning. We are pleased to share that 13 CFC alumni received nominations for their work on 14 different projects.
An image from 'The Messenger'
Congratulations to the following alumni on their nominations:
Best Editing in Documentary- Short Form
- Tiffany Beaudin – Claude Lanzmann: Spectres of the Shoah
Best Editing in Feature Documentary
- Carole Larsen – The Messenger
Best Editing in Feature Film
Best Editing in ½ Hour Scripted
- Jonathan Eagan – What Would Sal Do?: “Loaves and Fishes”
Best Editing in Lifestyle/Docudrama
- Kristi Macaulay – Income Property: Ep. 9146
- Neil Sitka – Vegas Rat Rods: Ep. 201
- Alison Taylor – Open House Overhaul: Ep. 1011
Best Editing in 1-Hour Scripted
- Stephen Philipson – Hannibal: Ep. 306
Best Editing in Short Film
Best Editing in Web Based Series
CLICK HERE for the official announcement from the CCE.