I am a digital strategist and operations manager with a track record of building companies, teams and tools. I have extensive experience working as both an entrepreneur and an 'intra'preneur and have developed a deep understanding of the wide range of business and technology issues that we face on a day to day basis. I currently provide digital and social strategies to start-ups, early stage companies and brands in the 'lifestyle' space.
• Building digital and social strategy for Deb McCain Communications and its clients, and serving as Operations Manager;
• Consulting on corporate development, positioning and capital raise to a number of entrepreneurs with start-ups in the software / technology space.
I am ALWAYS interested in listening to passionate entrepreneurs as they describe the future. Please contact me anytime if you'd like to connect.
• Co-founded Toronto-based start-up Lightning Platform, an application management system for developers, serving as acting COO and later acting CEO;
• Co-founded Infonaut Inc., building from the ground-up, all systems for corporate finance & accounting, HR, IT, administration, R&D, project delivery and operations;
• Directly managed and delivered IT/software/consulting projects with budgets ranging to $2M;
• Managed highly complex Hospital Watch Live solution from inception to R&D to clinical testing to bringing to market;
• Founded and built the Gibbs School of Visual Communications from roadmap to 425 students/30 staff for a large private educator in New York City;
• Co-inventor of innovative products & co-author of patents filed in US, Canada, Japan and the EU; Author / co-author of research and academic papers on range of topics.