Thank you for your interest in supporting CFC.
It is our goal to continue to provide the best opportunities and resources for Canada's most promising talent in film, television, screen acting, music, and digital media. Your support helps us to fulfill our commitment, allowing us to maintain and improve the professional level of facilities, tools and resources for our residents.
Your support is greatly appreciated.
Ways to Donate to the CFC
You may make your donation to the CFC by completing one of the following donor forms in full and returning it by mail or fax to:
CFC | 2489 Bayview Ave. | Toronto, ON | M2L 1A8
or you may contact us by e-mail.
Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $15 or more unless otherwise requested.
Available donation opportunities include:
- One-Time Donation: Make a one-time donation to the CFC with the option of becoming a regular donor.
- Tribute – In Memoriam: Make a donation to the CFC in memory of an individual. You will have the option of directing us to send a card on your behalf with your specific instructions.
- The Brian Loreto Film Fund: An endowed fund in memory of Brian Loreto designated to support Canada’s brightest film talent who are training at CFC.
- CFC Insiders: Join the CFC Insiders- your membership will include Cineplex tickets, invitations to exclusive events, and previews to first-run movies!
- CFC Building Fund: Housed in the historic E.P Taylor family home, CFC is actively working to modernize Windfields Estate while honouring its historic integrity.
If you would like to discuss donation possibilities not listed above, please contact us.
A big thank you to all of our generous donors who make CFC's programs's and opportunities possible.
CFC is a registered charity dedicated to advancing the art and appreciation of film, television, screen acting, music, and digital media production in Canada. CFC complies with Privacy Legislation and will not share your personal information without your consent unless required to do so by law.
CFC's CHARITABLE REGISTRATION # is 10684-4251-RR0001
All donors are welcome to view our Donor Bill of Rights.